AsianInvestor is delighted to return to Bangkok to host a timely, in-person event exploring how leading asset owners are investing for a new future.
New approaches are needed. While investors are already grappling with many current economic and market headwinds, more challenges are expected over the next 12 months. Yet fresh opportunities should emerge once Thailand’s next Five-Year Investment Promotion Strategy gets underway in 2023 – with a goal to foster industries and sectors considered essential to the country’s long-term development and competitiveness. At the same time, domestic investors continue to look offshore at new asset classes. Such trends are raising many questions among investors, including:
- How to adapt asset allocation strategies to manage portfolios in today’s reality?
- Where to invest to find reliable and diversified returns?
- Which sectors, strategies and assets can capitalise on market trends?
- How to incorporate the circular economy and innovation in portfolios?
To further explore these and other key topics, this invitation-only get-together is for a select group of insurance companies, pension funds, government investment agencies, family offices, banks and other asset owners in Thailand.
All participants will benefit from the key features of the event:
- Focused panels, case studies and presentations to explore how investment peers, both at home and from abroad, are tackling market-changing developments
- Insights into how to implement best-practices in asset allocation and fund selection
- An interactive forum to engage with your community and help inform decisions
- Multiple opportunities to network, to deepen relationships with existing contacts and find co-investment opportunities
The aim is to encourage debate as well as share experiences and insights on trends that will impact strategic and tactical investment decisions – both now and for the coming decade.
Strategy & content director
Chief Investment Strategy Officer
Government Pension Fund
Chief investment officer
Bangkok Capital Asset Management
Executive vice president, high net-worth division
Bank of Ayudhya
Please click on the button for more information.
Event Highlights - A Recent AsianInvestor Briefing
Who Should Attend
This forum is tailored to a Thai audience and is complimentary for institutional and professional investors, as well as distribution partners in Thailand, who work for:
Domestic asset management companies
Government investment funds
Wealth management firms
We are looking forward to seeing you in
The Athenee Hotel 61 Wireless Road, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Want to receive the latest industry stories and updates?